Odoo Debranding V12
Odoo Debranding is a tool to remove the Odoo promotions and links and replace it with your custom details. Dialogues, popup windows, social icons, footer, header, and all related stuff can be changed with your company data. Odoo Debranding plays an important role in building a personal relationship between a Customer and the Product. Its main motive is to make your product reachable to the customers by emphasizing less on its corporate prospect.
Planet Odoo Debranding Kit module is simple and easy to use. This Debranding module helps you to quickly change the pleasing look of Odoo software and it is easy to customize them with Logo and other branding changes. Odoo Debranding helps you to change almost every area of Odoo visuals, delivering a brand new customized website. this helps you to give a personal touch based on your organization color coding or logo or themes which you normally use.
Considering the debranding aspect of a product we have introduced our module “Odoo Backend Debranding”. This module is the base debranding module that allows you to change the look and feel of Odoo. You can change the company logo, tagline, favicon, page title, etc. As well, you have the authority to configure all the settings on your own from the backend. After installing this module you can change the websites, favicon, logo, page title and even you can also replace the text.
This module also gives the flexibility of removing “Powered By Odoo” from backend footer. In Odoo 12 some of the debranding features are already removed compared to Odoo 11.
Odoo Backend V12 Debranding Features:
1. Deletes Odoo label in the footer
2. Replaces “Odoo” in page title
3. Deletes Apps and other blocks from the Settings/Dashboard.
4. Odoo accounts and documentation is removed from the dropdown list.
5. Deletes Apps and other blocks from the Settings/Dashboard
6. Update Odoo titles on Error Dialogues
7. Replaces “Odoo” in Dialog Box
8. Deletes “Odoo” in a request message for permission desktop notifications
9. Replaces “Odoo” in help message for the empty list
10. Replaces default favicon to custom favicon.
- You need to set up the company logo from the settings page to change the default logo.
- As you see in the settings option you need to set up the Website name and favicon then only the change will be affected in the title.
- Replaces “Odoo” in page title with your company name.
- Deletes Odoo label in the footer.
- You can activate the developer mode from here.
- Odoo accounts and documentation is removed from the dropdown list.
- Deletes apps and other blocks from Setting Dashboard.
- Replaces “Odoo” in the Dialog box.
- Update Odoo title on Error Dialogues.
- Deletes “Odoo” in a request message for permissions desktop notifications.
- Replaces “Odoo” in help message for an empty list.
By default, the module replaces “Odoo” to “Your Company/Tag”.
- Set company logo, title, and name from here.
- Replaces default favicon to custom favicon.
To configure module open Settings\\System Parameters and modify
– backend_debranding_v12.new_title (put space in value if you don’t need Brand in Title)
– backend_debranding_v12.new_name (your Brand)
To buy Planet Odoo Debranding kit in version 12, Click here. If you are looking for Odoo implementation or any other services related to Odoo contact us here or Feel free to connect with us on [email protected]