Odoo HR Module includes a generic payroll engine that handles everything like:
Passport based Contract
Allow configuring Basic/Gross/Net Salary
Monthly Payroll Register
Integrated with Holiday Management
You can easily manage your company payroll by using this HR Module in Odoo ERP.
1. Searches for eligible applicants from inside the company and employees based on job requirements.
2. Offers and new hires processing.
3. Searches employee records for information on experience and skills.
4. Manage and update education history
Here we can add education details, previous job details, Family details and the Medical checklist of an employee
5. Standard work hours.
6. Name and employee identification number.
7. Address including city, region, and postal or zip code, account bank number, telephone number.
8. Deduction codes (taxes, insurance, pension, federal/provincial, and unemployment).
9. Date of birth, hire, review, last raise, last promotion, last class change, and last paycheck, termination.
10. Earning types include weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, and special(executive) pay cycle.
11. Deductions based on hours or shifts worked, unpaid leaves.
12. Resignation Details.
13. Update all Employees Official documents.
14. Stores data about employee performance.
(Here we can store employee performance data and can give a remark also)
15. Second Bank Details
Second bank details as the employee might be a foreigner.
16. Health Insurance Details and dependents.
17. Describes position or job title.
18. Employee insurance premium withholding by quarter-to-date, year-to-date, and user-defined periods.
For User-Defined Period, we can choose type as other and define your premium type.
19. Flag spousal distribution of retirement pension plan, for example, in case of employee death.
20. Supports multiple work hours standards.
21. Pay type (hourly/salary) and Earning types include salaried and salaried/exempt.
22. Generates reports on employee sick time and lost time injuries and illnesses.
23. Social insurance/security number (identification).
24. Indicates position by the organization, location, job code, title, shift, and work days.
26. Calculates and subtracts fixed deductions.
27. Resource management.
28. Deductions based on hours or shifts worked.
29. Monthly severance payments to separated employees with deductions.
30. Calculates other forms of compensation.
31. GOSI deductions for Saudi Client.
32. Gosi Deduction for Non-Saudi.
33. GCC calculation
34. For automatically selecting salary structure for employee depending on the Country(if provided).
35. Accrual Leave
36. The salary range for employee contract
Here, we need to specify the Maximum and minimum salary
The wage of the employee must be in the range of maximum and minimum salary in an employee contract.
If the wage is less than the minimum, the error message will be shown on confirming payslip of the employee.
If the wage is greater than the maximum, error message will be shown on confirming payslip of the employee.
37. Organizational structures may be defined using a matrix or a hierarchy.